Dec 2 2014
Look below the video for changes when using Adobe After Effects Creative Cloud 2018.
This is the seventh of seven tutorial parts that show how to create an HD Motion Graphic spot announcement that uses animated text. The example spot featured is a public service announcement, also known as a PSA. In this part of the tutorial learn how to export in Adobe After Effects CS6.
1. After adding your approved composition to the Render Queue, look for the Output Module and click on Lossless.
2. From the menu Main Options choose QuickTime for the Format.
3. Under Video Output click click on Format Options.
4. In the QuickTime Options menu under Video/Video Codec/Video Codec, select Apple ProRes 422.
5. Click OK to close the QuickTime Options menu.
6. Click OK to close the Output Module Settings menu.
7. Click next to Output To and make sure your video is named PSA-SPONSOR-NAME.mov, substituting a one or two word sponsor name for SPONSOR, and your name for NAME. Make sure it will be saved in your PSA project folder, then click the “Save” button.
8. Click on the “Render” button to create your video. After the video has rendered, play it back in the QuickTime Player. If it is correct, place it in the class Google Drive Drop Box.